Forschungsgesellschaft Mobilität - Austrian Mobility Research, FGM-AMOR, Gemeinnützige GmbH
Telefon: +43 316 81 04 51 0
Fax: +43 316 81 04 51 75
If you register for a webinar on our website, your data (Name and email address ) are asked for organisational reasons. Your data will be only shared with the project partners of Metamorphosis. We will use your data in future to inform you about metamorphosis' activities, and future projects having the sam targets as Metamorphosis.
Rights of users
Users may exercise certain rights in relation to their Data processed by the Owner. Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time . Users have the right to withdraw their consent if they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- To object to the processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their data if the processing is carried out on another legal basis than consent.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to know whether the Owner performs the Data Processing, to take note of certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data being processed.
- Check and request rectification. Users have the right to check the accuracy of their Data and to request updates or rectifications.
- To limit the processing of their Data. Users have the right to limit the processing of their Data under certain circumstances. In that case, the Owner will not process their Data for purposes other than storing it.
- To have their Personal Data deleted or removed in any other way. Users have the right under certain circumstances to have the Owner delete their Data.
- Receive their Data and have them forwarded to another Processing Officer. Users have the right to obtain their Data in a structured, current and machine-readable form and, if technically possible, transfer that Data to another controller without being hindered. This provision applies on condition that the Data are processed in an automated manner and that the processing is based on the consent of the User, on an agreement to which the User is a party or on pre-contractual obligations arising therefrom.
- Submit a complaint. Users have the right to file a claim with their competent data protection authority.
The date of the last change is: March 20 2019